Search This Blog

Sunday 24 July 2011

Thing 14: Create a podcast/vodcast......did I?


Maybe I did speak too soon. I thought the video would appear embedded in my previous post, instead you have to click on the post title which isn't very clear but it will hopefully keep my video clip hidden..... Also just followed the Feedburner part of the instructions here but I already had set up my Feedburner feed so I was already off-road in terms of the instructions.  I changed the setting in FeedBurner to activate the smartcast settings but now I have no idea whether it works and I'm not sure how you know whether it works or where you subscribe to just the podcast element of the blog.  At this stage I am losing the will to live so before my Sunday is swallowed up completely I am going to leave it there.  Video clip: done, vodcast: who knows.....

Pic: Durham Catherdral, taken by Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment